Sunday, May 4, 2008

Wishing my sister a belated happy birthday

Yesterday I called Suzanne to see what her and Daniel were up to last night. As per normal she's studying straight through the next 7 weeks. I can't imagine the wealth of knowledge she has. I'm sure at the end of the next 7 weeks, there were will be several more weeks she needs to study. . .it seems to go in a circle for her.

After we had gotten off the phone, she called back after a few minutes and asked if I had forgotten something.

My mind quickly searched for the date, realizing April 30th had come and gone.

I felt more ashamed than guilty.

So, Sarah and I made a visit to the Superstore and got her a little something to hopefully make her day full of studying better.

Below are picture of the cheesecake, some lucky bamboo and the card we picked up for her.

All pictures taken with my BlackBerry




2 comments:

Chris said...

Good choice of card.

Josh said...

I thought so. It reflects my general attitude . . . nothing is my fault, everything is your fault.