Monday, May 5, 2008

Updated: Canada vs Latvia

Yesterday I had my Sunday evening laid out. Sarah and I had loads of laundry to do, we were going to make burritos for dinner, Sarah and I had work to do for our pre-marital counseling, and I had my accounting class that night.

At 20 to 4 my phone rings and its Suzanne. I'm expecting her to ask me to come over and play poker as this happens occasionally. I was fully prepared to tell her the list of things I needed to do, and then she dropped the bomb:

Daniel had an extra ticket to watch Canada play Latvia.

As Daniel put it, this is a no brainer...

Here's a slideshow of some random pics I took with my BlackBerry:



This is a good clip, check out the hit at the start on the left hand side and then later Canada has a scoring chance:



This is a short clip of the crowd after Canada scored, Daniel's in this for a split second:



This is after Canada scored again, there's a blur of myself:



Team Canada leaving the ice:



Long celebration at the end of the game. . .lots of screaming:

2 comments:

Douglas Porter said...

LOL on the Josh-turn-around-and-WOOOOO!

Josh said...

There were m
any beer drank
.