Saturday, June 6, 2009

Garden Update



The lettuce is flourishing; makes me wish I had planted a second box. The strawberry plants are looking really well. The snow peas are wrapping around each other; I'm going to need some string to tie them to the balcony railing. Cucumber has finally sprouted! I moved the container inside last week and planted 2 more seeds, now all four have come up. I'm going to wait and see which ones appear the healthiest and pull the weakest. The dianthus is growing very slowly, but thats ok.

5 comments:

Chris said...

Nice new header. Unfortunately, to be consistent to your principle you would have to become a vegan and then not eat anything ever again.

Josh said...

What are you talking about?

Douglas Porter said...

Life as basic principle is incoherent.

Chris said...

Life can't be a basic principle. Life always eats life.

Josh said...

Please connect this to something of meaning so I can understand your point.